Looking for a Consultant/Senior consultant for a Fortune 10 company with the below mentioned skills:
Architect client GCP Cloud DNS deployment to extend interoperability between on-prem and GCP.
- Review existing DNS deployment and define DNS requirements.
- Design the DNS solution to extend interoperability between on-prem and GCP.
- Implement the DNS solution design in client Test environment.
- Test and validate use-cases.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform’s networking products (e.g. Interconnect, Cloud DNS, VPC, Network Peering, Load Balancers, etc.)
- Experience with a service provider or enterprise-level network in engineering or design roles.
- Experience in networking technologies, including applications networking, data center networking, IP network hardware, routing protocols, high availability network monitoring and network security
- Experience with large enterprise network design and operations
- Preferred Qualifications
- Google Certified Professional – Network Engineer
Experience working on network planning problems of complex scope on large-scale service provider networks.